A little less than a year ago I started this blanket for Sebastian. It was going to be a small picnic blanket. The yarn is from Abundant Yarn & Dyeworks, and I had it on hold for months and months and months before they finally just gave it to me. I think it was an early colorway prototype that never got into the rotation. The tag just said "Larissa Brown Very Much Desires This."
I desired it so much, I started a large version of a Barn Raising Quilt square, and then let it sit for nearly a year. Now it'll be a tiny blanket for Sebastian's new playroom that we're finishing in the attic. The blanket is all knitted, with a seed stitch border, and it just needs to be blocked.
I'm blasting through a few things that just need a bit more work and can be crossed off. I feel like a major project turnover is coming.